Photography by: Matt Saatchi
With the ongoing progression of the fitment scene, more and more people want to go lower and push the limits of their cars. Air ride is the way to get that parked hard look, without sacrificing your driving ability. This 370z has had some major changes, from going with a static setup to now air ride suspension, and being the first in all of California to do so is an accomplishment within itself! Already running 11.5 width in the rear, Giancarlo, the owner wants to push this ride to the next level, with plans of going even wider and lower! This ride is already looking great, can’t wait to see what comes next! Enjoy some pictures of this badass 370z!
• Fast Intentions 12in Resonator Stainless Steel True Dual Cat- back Exhaust
• Berks High Flow Cats
Brakes & Suspension:
• KW Variant 3 Coilover System
• UAS Bags Incorporated with Coilovers. (First 370z in California)
• E-Level Controller from Accuair
• SPC F & R Camber Arms
Interior & Miscellaneous:
• Password JDM Shift Knob
• Custom Carbon Fiber Interior Wrapped
Memphis Car Audio
• 1 Subwoofers Model 12’ M3
• M-Class comment Speakers Model 12-MSQ6 Front
• M-Class Multi-Sync Speakers 12-MSYNCG
• 2 Class AB 16-MCA3004 Amp for Sub
• Class D 16-MCD1000 Amp for front and rear speaker
• Two 17-1FCAP Cap
• Kenwood DNX9980HD Deck
• EVO-R CF Fang Cover
• Custom painted rear valence.
• Custom painted door handles.
• De-badge Factory Emblem
• Carbon Fiber OEM Hood from Seibon
Wheels & Tires:
• Lusso Wheels LFC5 Matte Black Face/Chrome polished lip/Neochrome Lug Nuts.
• 20×9.5 Front 20×11.5 Rears. 25mm spacers all around from ichiba.
• Toyo Tires 245/35/20 F and 285/30/20 R.